Havana Vedado Neighborhood Tour21 October 2020
Cienfuegos Historic Center Tour24 October 2020
Complete Tour of Colonial Havana – Private & Free
With the Complete Tour of Colonial Havana, we want you to meet one of the most beautiful faces of our city, in its Low Cost and Free formats.
The Complete Tour of Colonial Havana (with the Low Cost or Free modality) is focused in the historical center of our Capital, covering the four great epochs of Cuba history, starting with the primitive community, then the colonial and neo-colonial of Cuba, and later the Revolution in power, so you can enjoy both the first squares built and the beautiful houses of the eighteenth and nineteenth century or buildings of impressive European architectural styles.
The tour has 2 modalities:
Low cost (recommended): PRIVATE (Which is appreciated during and after the pandemic), it lasts up to an hour longer than the free tour and more places are seen, only people included in a single reservation will enjoy it.
Free: Up to 20 participants (2h 30min).
About Old Havana:
Old Havana, as it is popularly known, treasures infinities of structures and historical places that seem to be stopped in time. Our guides will take you on a travel back in time through cobbled streets and stone walls, places who tell a lot stories, anecdotes and curiosities of our beloved city, and even a little more. Let yourself be carried away by that 500-year-old Havana that still has much more to give.
Itinerary of the Colonial Havana Complete Tour:
- Statue of Jose Martí.
- Cathedral of Havana, possibly one of the most iconic buildings in the city and an illustrious example of Cuban Baroque.
- The Fraternity Park, one of the most famous and crowded spaces in Havana.
- The most important colonial squares, the oldest, busiest and most famous.
- Church of Christ of the Good Trip.
- Central Park, where you will learn who Jose Marti is and the history behind his statue.
- Gran Teatro de La Habana Alicia Alonso, at its pinnacle of opera in Latin America.
- El Floridita and La Bodeguita del Medio, Ernest Hemingway’s favorite spots.
- At the Floridita bar, we will see an exhibition of photographs of the writer with his friends and a statue in his honor.
- And in La Bodeguita del Medio, founded in 1942; where Hemingway spent his afternoons and nights, we will get to know the Creole gastronomy.
“My mojito at La Bodeguita and my daiquiri at El Floridita” – Ernest Hemingway.
We recommend combining this Tour with our main proposals to enjoy your trip to Cuba.
If you have questions related to our tours in general or Colonial Havana Complete Tour in particular, please contact us and we will answer you as soon as possible.
Also we recommend to register in our forum; to get quick answers from our team or other travellers, also to form groups to enjoy better the trip.
Check out our other tours in Cuba that we recommend you to combine during your trip:
Our meeting point is in front of the Hotel Inglaterra, located on Paseo Martí (Paseo del Prado) between Neptuno and Boulevar de San Rafael, in Old Havana.