Similan & Koh-Bon Islands snorkeling26 October 2020
The Moon Valley Conquer – Essential29 October 2020
Canoe Adventure & James-Bond Island
Why not an adventure in Canoe and James-Bond Island, why not put yourself in the shoes of a super agent and sail the sea in a super fast boat?
There is no doubt that if a person decides to travel to Thailand and specifically to Phuket, they are preparing to live an adventure that leaves them with beautiful memories, so we decided to take our visitors on a small Canoe Adventure & James-Bond Island and also cross the mangroves by canoe.
They call it James Bond Island because one of the films of the famous James Bond saga was filmed there, and to make us experience sensations similar to those of the film, we are going to do the tour using a minivan, speedboat, canoes and even swimming. Sounds like a movie, right?
During our adventure, which lasts a whole day, we will visit caves, mangroves, islands and floating villages. All the route of our adventure and the schedule is designed to avoid the tourist peak hours, and in this way we make sure that we all enjoy the best views and sensations.
If you have always looked at the photographs of the paradisiacal areas of Thailand, forget about it, now with our Canoe Adventure & James Bond Island you will have your own videos, photos and memories.
Canoe & James Bond Island Adventure Program :
- Very early start at the hotel between 5:15 and 6:00
- Transfer by minivan to the private jetty at the Royal Phuket Marina.
- 6:45-7:00 We hit the waters by speedboat to James Bond Island.
- We will have enough time to fall in love with the fascinating Phang Nga Bay, a place that is sure to take your breath away.
- We move by canoe or canoeing through the Lod Nai cave and the mangroves, avoiding the large tourist masses.
- A walk in Koh Panak and we explore some of its caves.
- Obligatory visit to the famous floating village Panyeewill
- We will see its soccer field on top of a floating platform in the sea.
- Typical lunch in Koh Yao Yai
- Rest and free time in one of the most beautiful beaches in the area.
- Return to the Royal Phuket Marina jetty.
- Transfer to the hotel
- Itineraries and stops may vary depending on weather changes or any other unforeseen circumstances.
- Pregnant women or children under 4 years of age cannot board speedboats or other means of maritime transport (State regulation).
- In case the storm is very bad and prevents the realization of the trips to the sea, the tour is postponed to another day or it will be canceled.
We recommend combining this Tour with our main proposals to enjoy your trip to Thailand.
If you have questions related to our tours in general or Canoe Adventure & James-Bond Island in particular, please contact us and we will answer you as soon as possible.
Also we recommend to register in our forum; to get quick answers from our team or other travellers, also to form groups to enjoy better the trip.
Check out our other tours in Thailand that we recommend you to combine during your trip:
At the hotel reception between 05:15 a.m. and 06:00 a.m. depending on the location of the Hotel. Our team will coordinate with the participants beforehand.